środa, 2 listopada 2016

"If you don’t change your name, I’ll be gone" Marcin Bies





I am my father at the moment, when his wife leaves him.
I think about football and the car.
I drive gently, letting other cars pass by. I think about children.
I am my child at the time, in which
he’ll be his father, whose wife left him. I think
about my wife. I accelerate, hazardously overtaking.
I am my child in the moment when I’m dying.
I am my father’s father, whose wife didn’t want him.
I’m all the body, that no one wanted, I’m a vulgar word.
I am my name. I accelerate suddenly,
wheels are spinning on the wet road. I wanted to be a football player.
I am my father at the moment, when his wife leaves him.
I’m taking the turn, knowing that I’m not going to make it. 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz